We leverage accounting as a service and cloud-based technology to streamline clients’ accounting, payroll, and analytical processes. Implementing software solutions is critical for improving financial reporting and making businesses scalable over the long term. We work closely with clients to identify the right software solution that supports strategic objectives while making operations more efficient and effective.
What Are CPA Software Solutions?
CPA financial software integrates bookkeeping processes, financial reporting, and payroll to streamline accounting within businesses. It automates formerly manual processes, reducing errors, reworks, and other inefficiencies while freeing up personnel to focus on revenue-generating activities. CPAs can download data to create customized management reports, or to perform analytics that helps clients manage their businesses. Outsourced accounting personnel can access data off-premises freeing up needed office space.
To help clients during audits by governmental agencies, suppliers, or other stakeholders, we use CPA software. We quickly, accurately, and effectively organize the data needed to support financial reporting compliance, while making sure clients can explain accounting treatments. When their information is on the cloud, clients have access to their financial records when they need it. There is also a regular backup of data, improving the integrity of data retention.
Accounting Software Solutions Automate Bookkeeping Processes
Reduce paper source documents, data entry, and document retention costs through automation and cloud-based software.
- Run a balance sheet, income statement, or statement of cash flows as entries are posted, making month-end processes easier to perform.
- Attach source documents to journal entries and reduce the amount of time to pull support for audits, vendor inquiries, or month-end approvals.
- When accounting data is stored in a cloud-based application, the database makes it easier to create analytical reports previously kept in Excel.
- Assign accounting personnel to other administrative tasks and enhance the overall efficiency and effectiveness of operations.
Accounting Cloud Software Reduces Cycle Time
Improve the communication between functional departments and leadership with streamlined accounting data in CPA software solutions.
- Reduce the number of business days required to prepare financial statements, thereby freeing up resources to work on other value-added tasks.
- Give department managers the financial data needed to make decisions faster, helping to reduce operating costs and make organizations more agile.
- Shorten payroll processing, financial statement preparation, and other bookkeeping tasks thereby improving the efficiency of entire accounting and finance departments.
- Deliver reports and information to internal stakeholders quicker, thereby delivering better customer service to co-workers and creating better relationships.
Financial Software Solutions Track and Monitor Performance
Create performance dashboards and track metrics related to financial performance, workforce management, payroll, and financial forecasts using CPA Cloud software.
- Track expenses, operational performance metrics, labor, and attendance using cloud-based applications to deliver real-time data.
- Track sales, departmental expenses, debt issues, and other financial data using customized reports that fit the specific needs of managers and organizational leaders.
- Build scorecards using financial software solutions to determine the cost of poor quality and reduce inefficiencies.
- Update projections, assumptions, and forecasts using accurate data in CPA financial software.
81% of CFOs see the cloud as the future for their applications
Our CPA Cloud Software Partners
We partner with industry-leading cloud software providers so that our clients get the optimum functionality, reporting, and information they need to make decisions. Only the best of the best will do. Below are examples of the platforms we use to give clients a competitive edge in their accounting and administrative processes.
Access cloud-based mobile expense report management tailored to meet clients’ needs. Flexible workflows, mobile access, and online support streamline the reporting process.
Run accounts payable and accounts receivable remotely, creating invoices and paying bills using this dynamic cloud-based application.
Business planning software that allows for faster, more accurate budgets and forecasts. Reforecast and create financial models that integrate accounting, workforce, and operational data.
Get a complete accounting and finance solution, with support and quick access to software updates, when using Microsoft for bookkeeping, payroll, and related tasks.
Make payroll processing and human resource administration easier and more flexible utilizing the customizable modules of this cloud application.
Leverage this multifaceted cloud application to manage finance, payroll and human resources, while streamlining work and attendance tracking.
General contractors, construction companies and related businesses have a dynamic suit of finance and accounting modules, when opting for Sage to track their operations.
Why Choose Lavoie CPA?
We leverage CPA software solutions to deliver value to clients, streamlining accounting processes, and providing better information for decision-making. We only take on clients and engagements when we know we can add value. Through transparency, honesty, and straightforward answers, we help clients identify opportunities for improvement and scale their businesses to meet their long-term objectives. To learn more about software for finances and our services, please contact us today.
Contact Us Today
"*" indicates required fields
Cloud-based Financial Software
CFO INDICATOR REPORT: Q1 2017
Sign up for a free demo
Kristin Cagney sees the silver lining in rejection. As the owner of Summit Seltzer, the first producer and purveyor of hard seltzers on the East Coast, Cagney is used to hearing the word “no.” When she first sought financial backing for her Wesley Heights seltzery,...
It’s a feeling we can all relate to, the one where you open an unpleasant email from a client or boss. You panic. You feel controlless. Cristina Wilson experienced this a lot in her career as a journalist and president at Charlotte Agenda (now Axios Charlotte). But...
Most people don’t love working with project managers. “We’re literally stalking people to make sure they do what they need to do on time,” jokes Yolanda Hemphill, Principal Consultant at NTT Data Services. “We're basically low-key harassing people. Let's just call a...
Eight years ago, Brooke Faw posted a picture of Mary Tyler Moore on her Facebook page. In the caption, she talked about how she knew she was going to make it after all. Earlier that day, Brooke met Mike Boykin (her current boss) at an event. (Boykin was running a...
When Dr. Shanté Williams was moving through the corporate landscape, she says people probably thought she was a bit of a flake. She would come into position, do really well, get a little promotion, and then ask, “Okay, now what's next?” “People were like, ‘Do you...
It’s hard to think of someone more plugged into the cause of advancing women in technology than Caitlin Sellers Castevens. Castevens is one of three co-founders of Carolina Women in Tech, a non-profit membership group that “embraces the role that technology plays in...
Megan Orrell opened her clothing boutique, Boem, in 2008 — the same year as the recession. She opened her second location in 2020 — the year of the coronavirus pandemic. “Apparently, I like to open in recessions,” she jokes. But all joking aside, Orrell has built a...